When service disruptions occur, many times related to severe weather, keep your customers informed in the manner they most prefer. Update as necessary, resulting in reduced inbound call volumes while delivering an improved customer experience.
If utilizing an older, broadcast phone call approach at a zip code level geared more towards service restoration, notifications can lack specificity and timeliness. Customers become frustrated resulting in increased inbound calls to continuously check on statuses that eventually come with formal complaints.
For an updated, improved way to manage alerts more efficiently, Utilities turn to AGENT511’s Customer Preference Management solution, REACH. With two-way text, email, voice, and social messages for outages and service interruptions, REACH easily handles customer contact during a crisis. When a service interruption hits, target solely the customers impacted, with a personalized message through the channel of their choice notifying them of the outage and planned restoration. Continue to send updates on demand, based on their preferences.
This leads to customers being apprised of the plans, reducing or nearly eliminating inbound calls or questions, and improving customer satisfaction ratings.
- Extensible communication channels including: SMS / MMS, email, voice, push notifications, social media, and other network devices.
- Real-time access to communication rules and templates
- Aggregate interaction history, reporting, and high-performance data warehouse
- Triggered and ad hoc notifications
- Two-way interactivity
- Published API’s that facilitate innovation
- Omni-channel communications across channels and programs
- Provides organizations the ability to control the customer experience
- Maximizes the customer experience
- Facilitates TCPA compliancy
- Improves organizational efficiency
- Mitigates contact center calls
- Reaches accessibility customers
For more information feel free to read our utility case study on our partnership with Exelon/ComEd.
Have you ever thought about how difficult it could be for someone with a disability to report an emergency? Here is a great story about a deaf community member who was able to use their mobile to text 9-1-1 for help, resulting in an ambulance arriving within minutes, ultimately saving the distressed person’s life.
Local news media covered a story about a community member who needed to report an emergency and used text to 9-1-1 for assistance. While hiding in a closet as thieves stormed the house, the citizen was able to contact the local police dispatch center in order to report the situation and remain out of harms way by staying silent. Other success stories regarding text usage during widespread emergencies, and the threat of legal action on behalf of the ADA community, raised awareness amongst county executives.
Concerns have arisen regarding the best way to handle an influx of inbound calls. Inclement weather, security threats, mass transit issues, avoidance of erroneous calls and the inability for a citizen to respond to a voice call have led 9-1-1 facilities to the AGENT511 TEXTBLUE software platform.
TEXTBLUE is quickly deployed on premise and cloud hosted to seamlessly answer text calls without the wait for Next-Generation infrastructure. Rich features such as text back, automated language translation, and automation alleviate valid concerns about how to handle various types of calls.
- Call taker notifications with accurate location reporting
- Custom message routing rules
- Two-way text andmultimedia messaging
- Side by side language translation
- Supports CPE integration
- Maintains compliancy
- Serves the ADA community
- Collects and records all data
- Surpasses language barrier Text as an option in an emergency should be two bullet points
Let’s suppose your city was having problems with criminals stealing sewer grate covers – which is more than theft, but creates the possibility for injury or even death. Now, what if a millennial walking to work stumbled upon a missing cover. As they currently turn to text as their main source of communication, wouldn’t they think it ideal if they could take a photo and text it to the local authorities? This would result in an immediate police dispatch while simultaneously sending out a warning text message to citizens in the area to stay clear of the potentially dangerous situation. All of this taking place within minutes while averting potential disasters.
Offering a service in which your community can instantly create service requests without waiting on the phone for potholes, graffiti, animal control, or street lamp repair provides on-the-go self-service on any phone or mobile network.
Texting is an effortless and quick experience as compared to navigating websites, downloading mobile apps, or waiting through an interactive voice response system. It is crucial to mitigate barriers and improve channels for citizens to share service request details. To provide rapid responses, local government needs to be made aware of infrastructure impairments and service interruptions as quickly as possible. Local government, political, and civilian leadership has a stake in maintaining quality of life in the community.
CITYTEXT, powered by AGENT511, is the easiest way for governing bodies to acquire information and share updates with its constituents. CITYTEXT is an interactive solution for SMS text messaging. Text messages are delivered via 311311 short code or the city’s ten-digit number. In this day and age, it is imperative to keep up with the expectations of a broad range customer base.
- Integrated service requests
- Citizen service request updates
- Text knowledgebase searches
- Live, interactive chats
- Solicited pictures and videos
- Mitigates contact center congestion
- Maximizes citizen satisfaction
- Delivers services during off hours
- Reaches deaf, hearing, and speech impaired citizens
- Creates a smarter city
For more information feel free to read our 3-1-1 municipal case study on our partnership with The City of Chicago.
Does your business handle all customer support issues by phone? A simple API integration could make all the difference to broaden your contact reach. Give your customers the satisfaction of knowing they have multiple channels in which they can provide and receive information. The end goal is to eliminate inbound calls and provide peace of mind to your community.
Call center agents cannot always keep up with increased call volume, especially during a crisis. Leverage a platform that acquires inbound search requests or live chat from customers delivering relevant services such as text, multimedia, and location. During a time where artificial intelligence is the competitive nature of enterprise, your direct audience expects to do business with a company that keeps in front of eventual evolution.
Customer Experience is key. AGENT511’s REACH solution offers enterprise mobile communication solutions for businesses though an interactive text and multimedia messaging platform. Offering a solution for your clients and community to stay in touch in the fastest way possible will increase awareness, create a positive environment, and eliminate unnecessary stress for all.
- Text, multimedia, and location services
- Integrates with popular call telephony and CRM platforms
- Interactive, inbound communications, including pictures and videos
- Geographically aware messaging communications
- NextGen IP messaging compatible
- Encourages customer engagement
- Efficient, relevant communications maintain customer attention
- Spam free and secure
- Appeals to the digital generation
- Simple integration with all channels and applications