Wirelessly connecting the public with information and services!
- Multi-channel messaging including SMS, MMS, email, and IVR.
- Two-way, interactive, and standards compliant.
- Hosted and managed with 24/7 monitoring and support.
- Complete national coverage on every mobile network.
- Self-service mobile access to public safety services.
- Configurable rules processing and open interfaces
- Transaction reporting and data archival.
AGENT511 is a leading vendor of hosted, managed multi-channel communication platforms for enterprise contact centers and text to 911. Its solutions combine intelligent message routing and notification supporting the most popular communication channels: SMS, MMS, email, QR codes, and IVR. AGENT511 uniquely offers a wide range of high-availability, extensible applications such as triggered alerts, a geospatial scheduler, campaign manager, and multimedia sharing. Its clients include municipal government, major utilities, financial institutions, and Fortune 100 brands.
New location aware, multimedia solutions that extend your reach.
AGENT511 TextBLUE solution upgraded to support US wireless carrier text to 911 initiatives...more.
AGENT511 Utility Preference Management includes support for social networking integration.
Contact us to learn about our customized campaigns.
Things are happening.
AGENT511, "SMS Text to 9-1-1" published in Wavelength Magazine.
Chicago Open 311 Empowers texters using AGENT511 311-311
ComEd Now Answers Text Messages reported on NBC Chicago using AGENT511.
More news, click here.
We've been busy.
AGENT511 is exhibiting at the National APCO, New Orleans, August 3-4, 2014.
AGENT511 to exhibit at EMAC Customer Experience, October 21-23, Orlando.
AGENT511 just presented at the June State of Florida 9-1-1 Board Meeting, Orlando.